You can save some time on your first visit by printing and filling out your new patient paperwork at home before coming into our office.
New Patient Forms (9 Pages)
Our practice philosophy is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Podiatry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Scheduling and Cancellations:
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Palm Harbor, FL, please call our office to schedule your appointment. We offer convenient appointment times Monday through Friday. If, for any reason you are unable keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
What to bring to your appointment:
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Epstein. Please remember to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Identification Card (Driver’s License)
- Insurance Card
- List of any medications
- Any relevant past medical records
- If necessary, referral from primary care physician
We look forward to your first visit.
When to arrive:
For new patients, we schedule your appointment 10 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary paperwork. If you would like to complete the paperwork prior to your visit, please download our patient forms at the top of this page. Your initial visit may require up to 60 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem.